Written by Jim Gilsinn
Tuesday, 18 January 2011 11:48
Version 1.1.0 is now available!
The software has gone through some major changes since the last version. Most people will not actually see the changes since they are under-the-hood of the software, but it will make moving forward much easier.
- Upgraded the software to Microsoft .NET 4.0 and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Converted graphing software to Microsoft .NET 4.0 based charting instead of proprietary charting package.
- Generate an HTML report containing the statistics and the chart.
- Join the histogram graph to the jitter time-sequence graph.
Version 1.1.1 will begin right away to add/fix the following items:
- Fix report stylesheet
- Add software documentation
- Add additional information to chart and report
- Add charting options
- Add new/open/save feature for script files
Visit the IENetP SourceForge Project for more information or download the installer.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 February 2011 14:59